In order to secure a booking in the calendar, a $200 deposit is required to assures that both client and tattooer are committed to the tattoo. It serves as a fee to hold your time/date in the calendar and cover admin costs. Your deposit will go towards the total cost of your tattoo. It is deducted from the total cost of your tattoo upon completion of the tattoo. If your tattoo takes multiple sessions it will be transferred to subsequent appointments and will be deducted on the last session.
Deposits are non refundable. (This is industry standard)
Deposits are subtracted from the final cost of your tattoo at your final session.
Deposits cannot be transferred to another artist or customer.
Deposits can be transferred to another appointment as long as the deposit is not subject to forfeit (see below).
Deposits will be forfeited if any of the following occur:
– If you cancel or reschedule with less than 72 hours notice.
– If you arrive for your appointment intoxicated, sick, sunburnt, or without valid ID & cannot be tattooed.
– If more than 6 months pass without communication or attempt to schedule.
– If you do not complete your tattoo within 2 years.
– If you make major changes to your tattoo idea, concept, design, etc.
– If you decide not to get tattooed.
– Deposits can not be applied toward merchandise.
– You are permitted one reschedule. Further date changes will incur a loss of deposit.
In the event that you need to reschedule, we require an email to the artist 72 hours in advance. We will move your deposit with your appointment one time before it is forfeited. Late reschedules due to true, unavoidable emergencies or illness will be reasonably accommodated on a case by case basis. Cancellations and no shows will automatically forfeit deposit with no exceptions.
Please get in contact as soon as possible if something changes, you are starting to feel sick or you are not able to make it in. This ensures the artist has the opportunity to fill the appointment by offering that time to another client who may be waiting to get tattooed.
Click here to send through a tattoo deposit